Start your jpurney at Tooploox and gain experience in the research filed
Are you eager to provide high-quality publications in cooperation with our AI Team? Keep on reading then, as it seems that we have an offer you can’t refuse 🙂 We will be running an AI Residency Program, which aims to allow aspiring researchers to work with our accomplished AI Researchers and agile getting a doctoral degree at one of the top Polish technical universities! Sounds interesting? Learn more about this initiative and check out why it’s worth trying.
Quality of research at Tooploox
At Tooploox we deliver state-of-the-art tech solutions to innovative companies around the world. Building high-impact products is our strong suit, as well as research we carry out on a daily basis. The key to our effectiveness is advanced knowledge, expertise and the passion for this work. We’re working on advanced tech solutions and our research covers the full spectrum of topics related to AI (for example Computer Vision, 3D Vision, NLP). As a result, the number of our publications is still growing and we are planning to create more of them in the nearest future. If you’re interested in research papers we have created so far, feel free to visit this page.
The quality of our work is another thing we’re proud of – it has been certified by several patents filed together with our partners, and many publications, including main-track NeurIPS, ACCV, and MICCAI papers.
Last year we participated in many events, where we presented our work, but being part of the previous year’s NeurlPS, the most important Machine Learning event worldwide was an unforgettable experience. Our AI Team presented the research paper on using GANs to train unsupervised binary image descriptors which was accepted to this conference. It was certainly a great success, but we’re ready for more and you can be part of our journey. Here you can find the blog post on this topic.
AI Residency Program in a nutshell
Tooploox AI Residency is a 1-year research fellowship (with possible extension up to 4 years) for those who are interested in the research field and want to grow with us. Here’s a brief summary of that program:
- you’ll be paired with a Tooploox AI Tutor to supervise your research as an advisor,
- we cover all publication costs (conferences, journal articles, etc.),
- fast-track to full-time employment at Tooploox after residency and a doctoral degree at top Polish technical universities,
- 2 residency fellowships available in 2019 in Wrocław and Warsaw,
- collaboration with Tooploox AI Researchers and Tooploox Scientific Advisory Board affiliated with top research institutions such as Stanford University and NYU,
- main and only objectives: top-tier computer science AI venue publications (NIPS/NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, IROS, ICRA, EMNLP, KDD).
Learn more about requirements and apply:
- Ability to read and understand research papers
- Coding skills (preferably Python) required to implement research paper and evaluate them
- Creativity to expand existing models to address their limitations
- Writing skills required to write clear and concise English documents
- At least 32 hours availability for the program
- PhD candidates are ideal participants of the program
Get ready to send your application!
You can apply for the role here. Applications will be open on February 1, 2019, and closed on February 28, 2019, worldwide. After receiving them, we will invite selected candidates for on-site interviews. Then we will announce our final decisions (March 18, 2019), and Tooploox AI Residents will join the team probably on April or May 1st (per candidate preference). This is a preliminary timeline that can be adjusted. We’re keeping our fingers crossed 🙂
Also published on Medium.