Location: Wrocław | Remote
Salary: 11 500 – 15 000 netto + VAT B2B | 9 500 – 13 000 gross UoP
Account Manager (Deal Closer)
Location: Wrocław | Remote
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Build Relationship: Engage with the startups ecosystem to develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with founders and key decision-makers.
- Tailor Solutions: Work in tandem with our product and development teams to design cutting-edge, bespoke solutions that not only meet but exceed client expectations, driving their growth and positioning us at the forefront of industry innovation.
- Deal Closure: Focus on the later stages of the sales cycle, skillfully handling the negotiations and closing deals, making sure there’s a clear alignment between clients’ needs and our goals.
- Client Advocacy: Serve as the client’s voice within our organization, relaying insights and feedback to shape future product developments.
- Growth Blueprinting: Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to develop and refine sales strategies, optimize processes, and identify opportunities for expansion into new markets, ensuring our approach remains innovative and effective.
- Market Intelligence: Stay updated on emerging trends in the tech world, providing our product development teams with insights to ensure our offerings remain ahead of the curve.
Experience and skills we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in sales (preferably within the technology sector or startup ecosystem).
- Excellent command of English, both written & spoken (C1 minimum).
- Experience in working with international clients (US, Nordics, DACH are an additional advantage).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with diverse teams, stakeholders and the ability to clearly articulate complex solutions and value propositions. Additionally, an ability to gather client needs and to set clear project expectations.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product development, and engineering, to craft customized solutions addressing specific client needs.
- Experience in creating and presenting offers, as well as adept negotiation skills for securing deals and contract terms.
- Self-starter mentality with a passion for technology and entrepreneurship, fostering the ability to adapt to changing market conditions and client requirements.
It would be great if you also have:
- Occasionally, we need to travel to vibrant cities like San Francisco or New York. So if you have a passion for exploring new destinations and thrive on face-to-face interactions with clients, this is an advantage.
- Having expertise in client acquisition strategies and the ability to tap into your existing network would be awesome.
- It would be great if you were from the Wroclaw area and could drop by our office occasionally.
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!