Salary: 14 000 – 19 000 netto + VAT B2B | 12 000 – 17 000 gross UoP
Android Developer (Regular)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Develop quality mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Contribute to our in-house products.
- Facilitate skills growth in the team through mentoring/knowledge sharing
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Commercial experience and self-reliance in writing Android applications
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Understanding of Gradle build system
- Knowledge of continuous integration and build automation
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- Understanding of application architecture (e.g. Clean Architecture, Architecture Components)
- Familiarity with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. Android Studio, Coroutines, Dagger2/Hilt/Koin, Retrofit/Ktor, Jetpack libraries).
- Understanding of multi-module projects
- Drive to experiment with novel approaches to problems
- Fluent in Polish and English
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
- Experience in writing Integration and UI Tests
- Experience with Jetpack Compose
- Ability to directly communicate with client-side stakeholders/developers
Android Developer (Regular)
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP
Warta insurance for employees and their family and intimates.
Salaries in different currencies – for those who want or need to get paid in a currency different than Polish Zloty.
Learning support – we care about our employees’ self-development; that’s why we cover the cost of your training needs.
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!