Salary: 12 000 – 17 000 netto + VAT B2B | 11 000 – 16 000 gross UoP
Back-end Python Engineer (Regular)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Design and implement back-end systems and APIs using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
- Communicate with US-based clients on a daily basis.
- Develop solid codebase covered with automated sets of tests.
- Learn new skills and technologies as you go.
- Finally, your work will have a big impact on product development and the direction in which it moves.
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Experience in implementing real back-end APIs for a single page application or mobile application.
- Team-oriented approach and knowledge of the Agile process.
- Experience in the use of GIT.
- Ability to write testable code.
- Fluency in English and Polish (you will attend meetings with English speaking clients).
It would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (e.g. AWS, GCP, Kubernetes).
- Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases.
- Familiarity with asynchronous Python, GraphQL or message queues.
You may not meet all of the requirements above – but if you are comfortable with the majority of them we would love to see your CV!
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP. Every person hired gets 26 days of paid holiday.
Warta insurance for employees and their family and intimates.
Learning support – we care about our employees’ self-development; that’s why we cover the cost of your training needs.
Salaries in different currencies – for those who want or need to get paid in a currency different than Polish Zloty.
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!