Salary: 19 000 – 24 000 netto + VAT B2B | 17 000 – 21 500 gross UoP
Back-end Python Engineer (Senior)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Design scalable and extendable software architectures aligned with cloud platforms.
- Develop back-end systems and APIs using best practices and technologies.
- Investigate new tools and technologies.
- Build a partnership with US-based clients working on new solutions optimized for their specific use cases.
- Develop solid codebase covered with automated sets of tests.
- Guide your teammates through programming and architectural challenges.
- Finally, your work will have a big impact on product development and the direction in which it moves.
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Full understanding of Python and related ecosystems.
- Designing different app architectures, especially microservices and serverless approaches.
- Skills in automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (e.g. AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Implementing the best strategies to test both the system and your code.
- Mentoring people with less seniority – providing advice and sharing your experience with your mentees.
- Experience in mentoring people with less seniority – providing advice and sharing your experiences with your mentee.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
It would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with asynchronous Python, GraphQL, message queues.
- Experience in delivering web back-end applications to production.
- Experience in monitoring distributed applications.
You may not meet all of the requirements above – but if you are comfortable with the majority of them we would love to see your CV!
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!