Salary: 13 000 – 19 000 netto + VAT B2B | 12 000 – 16 000 gross UoP
Machine Learning Engineer (Regular)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Implement both established and state-of-the-art machine learning methods for content analysis, meta-data extraction, content classification, and others
- Work on the algorithms from the idea stage all through to the deployment on production
- Interact directly with the client to report progress and plan new tasks.
- Assure the integrity of project data (data extraction, storage, management, processing, and analysis)
- Work with world-class researchers and scientists to develop new machine learning methods and approaches
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Team-work attitude with great communication skills
- Software development and coding skills: Python, clean code, code reviews, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with image processing, ML solutions for Computer Vision, classical algorithms for image processing
- Knowledge of machine learning: basic problems in ML modeling, types of modeling, popular models, ways of evaluating the models etc.
- Data-based problem-solving skills, i.e. ability to propose an appropriate tool from either ML, statistics, or software development toolbox to solve client’s problem.
- Basics of statistics: p-value, t-test, confidence interval, correlation, independence of random variables
- Fluency in English (you will attend meetings with English speaking clients).
It would be great if you also have:
- Fluency in deep learning/machine learning libraries: scikit-learn, keras, pytorch, tensorflow, etc.
- Leadership/mentoring experience
- Publication track record in top-tier machine learning/computer vision/natural language processing venues (CVPR, NIPS, ECCV, ICML, ICASSP, ICLR)
- MSc/PhD in computer science, machine learning, signal processing, or related fields
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP. Every person hired gets 26 days of paid holiday.
Warta insurance for employees and their family and intimates.
Learning support – we care about our employees’ self-development; that’s why we cover the cost of your training needs.
Salaries in different currencies – for those who want or need to get paid in a currency different than Polish Zloty.
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!